ADULT PERSONAL DEFENSE CLASSES - Every Tuesday, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Train in all ranges of defense, improvised weapons, blade training, using multiple styles.
- Training based on the concepts and principles of Bruce Lee by a second generation Bruce Lee instructor.
- Learn how all ranges of attack work together to create your own personal defense plan.
- Non-tournament, practical self-defense training.
CARDIO & STRENGTH CLASS - Every Tuesday and Thursday, 5:15 - 5:45 pm
- Cardio & Strength Training. 30 minutes of nonstop pushing yourself to your limits.
- Achieve your fitness goals, reduce stress, increase your metabolism.
- No experience necessary. We will teach you everything necessary to give you the positive results you want.
LIGHT THEN FIGHT! - COMPACT FLASHLIGHTS FOR PERSONAL DEFENSE - 3/4, 9/9
- Protect yourself with one of the most versitile safety devices available. No permit required.
- Learn why a personal defense flashlight is considered a superior safety device over other items found on certain 'self defense' websites.
- Small enough to be carried on body without being seen and able to be carried in plain sight.
- Able to be carried where other personal defense devices may be prohibited.
COMMIT TO BE SAFE WORKSHOP - 6/24
- Learn the fundamentals of practical personal defense for everyday use.
- Introduction to both mental/psychological and physical aspects of personal defense.
- Learn what to do before, during and after an attack.
- Gain a sense of self-confidence and empowerment.
- Perfect for everyone. No experience necessary.
KICK ASS & A GLASS - Individually scheduled by the host and their group
- 2 Hours: 1 Hour of training choosing from 5 different topics, & 1 Hour of "Happy Hour" (non-alcoholic options available).
- Take control of your safety, and then relax like a BOSS!
- Classes available for men, women and co-ed classes.
OHIO CONCEALED HANDGUN CLASS - 1/21, 2/18, 3/18, 6/3, 8/5, 10/7, 11/18
- Meet and exceed the required training to be able to apply for your Ohio concealed weapons permit.
- Classroom and live fire plus unarmed training designed for use with concealed carry personal defense.
- Use our pistols, hearing and eye protection, or bring your own.
- No experience necessary. Perfect for beginners.
HOME DEFENSE FUNDAMENTALS / HANDGUN - 7/15
- Home protection strategies using defensive handgun fundamentals.
- Learn how to defend yourself and your family inside your home.
- Introduction to use of cover & barricades while defending.
- Learn what to do before, during and after a home intrusion.
"GUNFRASTRUCTURE" (NON-SHOOTING CLASS) - 4/23, 6/22, 9/10
- Understand how a handgun functions & learn to safely handle a firearm.
- Discuss different types of unloaded handguns.
- Use virtual training to develop a comfort level in the process of safe gun handling.
- Learn best practices in home storage of a firearm.
- Who should take this class: 1) People who are curious about firearms, 2) People who are debating whether or not they want to own a firearm, 3) People who want to have basic gun knowledge and safe handling practices who may never want to own a gun.
- NO AMMUNITION WILL BE PRESENT IN THE CLASSROOM..
CCW SKILL BUILDER - 5/20, 10/28
- Carry methods and holster use.
- Defensive Shooting in a public environment.
- Shooting from non-traditional positions.
COMBAT FOCUS SHOOTING - 8/19
- Intensive, science-based defensive shooting course.
- Learn more at www.combatfocusshooting.com
TWO-PERSON ARMED DEFENSE - 9/23
- Team tactics adapted to civilian self-defense.
- Train with a partner, co-worker, family, or friend for mutual protection.
GIRL SCOUT SELF-DEFENSE CLASS - Individually scheduled by the Girl Scout Troop
- Students will learn how to identify threats and perform basic self-defense techniques.
- Discussion topics on when to fight back, dealing with the struggles of a young female in today's society, being decisive, and self-worth.
- Certificate and patch awarded at the completion of the class.
REALTOR AND INSURANCE AGENT CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASS - Individually scheduled by Sponsor of the class
- Personal defense class for the real estate and insurance agent professional using the compact flashlight.
- Certified CE credits for Ohio agents. Will certify for other states upon request.
- Only CE class of its kind for realtors nationwide.
- Class details listed above in the "Light Then Fight!" description.
· Private Instruction
· Corporate Training / Team Building
· Public Speaking Engagements
All non-handgun training classes are mobile. Mid-Ohio IMB has a facility for use in Columbus, OH, but we are also able to come to you inside OR outside of Ohio. If you are interested in hosting a class, contact us and let us know.